Prospectors Choice Maverick 23 River Sluice Box troughs are made from lightweight, rugged premium-grade, 5052, 16 gauge (1/16’) aluminum. It has a high fatigue strength, excellent corrosion resistance, perfect for marine atmospheres.
- Each sluice measures 23″ x 8 1/2″
- Both the riffle tray, and the raised 1/2″ expanded classifier, are steel.
- Solid welds ensure long lifetime of use.
- Upon entering the alluvial sluice the material instantly lands on a heavy duty assay matting, made of ribbed rubber matting.
- The material then flows over low profile style riffle’s, backed by black ribbed carpet.
- The black background shows high-contrast material such as gold very well.
- Hinged riffle design makes clean up quick and easy
- Small compact size makes it easy to use anywhere.
The Maverick 23 River Sluice alluvial sluice box is a superior gold recovery design in terms of accuracy, speed, portability & value when compared with similar products.